7.08.2008

The End

So, as you may have noticed, I've been neglecting this blog for at least two months now. I really lost interest in talking about what was going on over here, and for a lot of that period (and long before) I was so full of contempt for my job and my situation that I felt anything I said would be negative, which isn't entirely fair.

Recently I've had some good experiences here, and I don't think I can be eloquent enough to share them on this forum anymore. So if you want some warm fuzzy stories, ask me in person. Because don't you know my tenure here is finally coming to an end. Although it had a bad middle I want to once again remind myself that the beginning and end of this experience were really great. I'll be coming home in early August and I want to leave this journal to stand as a record of what I did. But that being said...

I've started up a new blog. It will most likely not be updated until I get back to the states, but if you like to keep track of what I'm doing you can subscribe to the RSS feed or whatever. The new blog with contain posts looking back on Japan (with pictures, and hopefully a little perspectice) but it will be more focused on improving and enjoying my life when I get back to America. You can expect way more posts on topics such as video games, comics, politics, science, religion, etc...things I'm actually interested in.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Two Years Down. Make adjustments as necessary.

8 Comments:

Anonymous alexB said...

welcome back to the blogosphere. and goodbye. err.

05:17  
Blogger thomas said...

we should do some heinous tag-team reviews of videogames when you move back here (nyc).

i showed eva 1.0 to ben and zach last night. ben was all whiny as usual. man, what a whiner.

05:24  
Blogger Ben said...

HEY! Look, I just don't think it should be a REPLACEMENT for watching the original Eva's, it doesn't have the same emotional impact you need. I think it should be described as a companion piece.

Damn it Darrell now I have to change my links.

23:40  
Blogger dmac said...

K, so Eva. We'll have to have a protracted discussion when I get back. I agree that it shouldn't be a replacement for the OG though. But it is a damn tasty movie and a fine bit of animation. Companion piece sounds about right...but it can stand alone for people who aren't all that into shit like we are. I dunno.

And as for VG reviews. I'm all over that. Let's fire up yet another blog for it. Blogs on your moms. Blog or die. Etc.

22:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
Several
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

18:25  
Blogger 過年 said...

給你一個鼓勵 ..................................................

20:16  
Blogger 健康保寶 said...

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

18:33  
Blogger 作弊 said...

Care killed the cat. take care yourself.........................................

20:30  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home