12.28.2007

Hello Internets

So I kind of hate my blog. Maybe you've noticed. But I don't hate you. You're just fine.

I updated flickr again. Here is a set of pics from my recent road trip with my friends Luke and Eric. You can check out the photos and kind of get the picture...but I did want to share one experience.

We were on the road to visit Luke's friend Clint. We were almost to Mt. Fuji and we stopped at a rest stop to get a bite to eat. I was pretty hungry so I decided to have McDonalds for like the 3rd time since I've been in Japan. Luke, Eric and I got our Value Meals and headed over to the seating. We unwrapped and began to eat...and then I noticed that Eric and Luke, who were sitting across from me, were staring straight ahead at something over my shoulder. I turned around and saw Fuji just standing there, all tall and imposing and whatnot, framed perfectly in the window. It was pretty. I finished my Big Mac and shoved fries into my mouth. Good times.

Watch for more soon. Seriously. Like in 10 minutes or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home