9.03.2007

1000 Gomens

Sorry for the extended (nearly 2 month!) vacation. I'll be back to actually posting ASAP. However, you may notice some changes to Japanic! this year. For one I'm going to do away with a lot of the extraneous bs that I post, focusing mostly on what happens over here in Japan. I just don't have enough time to update this blog with opinion pieces and whatnot anymore. Plus I'm relatively sure that's not what people come here to see anyway.

So yeah. More Japan...more pictures...but probably not more posts. So add me to your RSS feed already.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

Good to see that you are back!

09:38  
Blogger Ashley said...

^^what he said!

00:57  
Blogger Isaac said...

i want your skulllllll
i need your skullllllll!

03:38  
Blogger Darrell said...

Dude, it's so early for Misfits...am I gonna have to start my Halloween binge early this year? (Last year's brought them to like #3 on my Last.fm chart)

17:01  
Blogger Jamie said...

halloweeeeeeen!

02:42  
Blogger Isaac said...

It's never to early for Misfits. I'm on a weird New Order kick. It is the best kick ever. I wish New Order and the Misfits had collaborated. Every time I need your skull, I get down on my knees and pray!

09:31  
Blogger Darrell said...

Every time I need your skull, I get down on my knees and pray!

I loled

16:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Date Night 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

09:39  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home