4.12.2007

V

So it goes...

RIP 1922-2007

EDIT: I've been reading a lot about Vonnegut today and thinking back on all his books and everything, and I just remembered that one of the first Konami Code songs was a sort of tribute to him and the feeling his writing creates. The song is appropriately titled "V" (a reference to both Kurt and the "victory" sign) and you can download it here. Be nice, Ben and I were nascent songwriters at the time.

PS- Ben, feel free to weigh in if I forgot anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.'

01:53  
Blogger Ben said...

I think the nascent says it all. I forgot about that, but funny enough I was thinking about it the other day too.

05:54  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home