4.09.2007

I'm Back

Hey you guys, I've been away from the blog for awhile. Sorry if this was inconvenient for you. School was on break for two weeks and I was sequestered at the Board of Education with no internet access. It was pretty boring, but also kind of nice.

Some cool stuff has been going on, and I'll be sure to post pics and stuff later. I just wanted to get back on here and let you know that I didn't forget about you.

Today is the first day of school, so we have new students, new teachers, new ceremonies (no class though, of course)...it's all a bit much. I should go pretend I'm doing something constructive. I'll talk to you guys later.

Bye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

We are glad that you are back! We missed your updates.

Love,
Dad

11:24  
Blogger thomas said...

around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world, around the world...

17:10  
Blogger Ashley said...

sweet

02:58  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home