2.13.2007

Hello

No Japanic! Jams today. I'm just not in the mood. I think I might scale it back to every other week as well, because (big shocker) I listen to a lot of the same music from one week to the next. I don't want to bore you.

Check out Babel if you haven't seen it. Decent flick, Japanese subplot with the guy from Cure and Charisma. Thanks to Ken for pointing me at this one. Not the best movie ever, but definitely the best movie to come out of Hollywood all year...maybe in two or three years. Since LotR anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hi Darrell. I read your blog. Hi. See Children of Men, The Departed and Letters from Iwo Jima. All from Hollywood, all better than Babel.

03:06  
Blogger darrell said...

Yeah, I'm in the process of watching all the Best Pictures noms. Got the hookup through oscartorrents.com. Glad you stopped by the blog Carrie. I haven't seen/heard from you in FOREVER. How are things in Cali?

17:11  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home