1.22.2007

You've Gotta Love Girls

So today one of my girls asked my to hang out with her after lunch and talk in English. This wasn't a strange request by any means, but little did I know it was a clever ploy to entrap me in a MASH-like game she'd learned about from an internet chain letter. Aparently I have "forbidden love" for one of my girls, and the song that defines my life is Defiance, Ohio's "Condition 11:11." Of course, much giggling ensued.

Today has been a reasonably decent Monday, though I'm still sore from this weekend's JET Ski Trip. The weather was tropical, a balmy ten degrees centigrade, and I wore just a t-shirt and polyprops most of the day. After the skiing/boarding we had a quick onsen and then went out for all you can eat/drink beef and beer. I think I got meat poisoning.

Tomorrow I get to participate in a JET "Opinion Sharing" session. If I thought it would actually help I could share some opinions, but I'm really going just to listen to everyone else complain (and to get the afternoon off).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Katy said...

Hey, your mom sent me the link so I figured I'd say hi! I miss you!! I'm glad you're having fun, Family events aren't the same with out. Hope all is well.

PS it's too cute how much the little girls adore you.

02:41  
Blogger Bruce said...

Watch out for those little Japanese girls, they will fool you every time :)

05:23  
Blogger Emmett said...

Ski Patrol is my shit

09:09  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home