1.03.2007

Winter Vacation 2006/7

So the family came to Japan for the winter break.

see?

We had a really good time. We hit Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and briefly Hamada. We ate tons of good food, saw a lot of temples and old Japanese stuff and got to spend quality time together. We even got to see the Furusawas for the first time in like 9 years. You can check out our adventures visually here.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind...though school doesn't start again until next Tuesday.

How were your guys' winter breaks? Let me know!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a great time too! It was fun to spend time there with you and to see and learn more about Japan. We are already thinking about our next visit!

Love,
Dad

05:16  
Anonymous ashley said...

beautiful pictures, darrell! i wish i could go!

03:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to Japan. But those pictures have me worrying about deer attacks.

01:22  
Anonymous bigmightdongfight said...

My winter break was a 3-day weekend. It was pretty fun though.

23:45  
Blogger darrell said...

Thanks for actually answering my question, even if you just had a 3-day weekend. I like to know what everyone else is doing, but it seems people hate posting comments on my blog. Or maybe they just don't read it...who knows?

13:20  
Anonymous Aunt Sherri said...

I unwittingly posted my comment in the place for comments on the Church messages, so see it there. Here, I'll comment on the Church messages: LOL

03:51  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home