Seriously guys, quit it with the kerosene
The "stobu" or kerosene heater is on the blink in the staffroom and aside from leaking poisonous CO fumes into the air it also smells so bad it's making my soul hurt.
The accounts man and the school nurse are trying to figure out what's going on, so I'm going to leave it up to them and post this in case I die in the next 5 minutes.
C'mon Japan, make with the central heating. Kerosene blows.
(Oh, BTW, the accounts man didn't figure it out and now he's calling a maintenance guy about it. Joy.)