12.11.2006

Seriously guys, quit it with the kerosene

My god. I never thought I could hate one smell so much in my life.

The "stobu" or kerosene heater is on the blink in the staffroom and aside from leaking poisonous CO fumes into the air it also smells so bad it's making my soul hurt.

The accounts man and the school nurse are trying to figure out what's going on, so I'm going to leave it up to them and post this in case I die in the next 5 minutes.

C'mon Japan, make with the central heating. Kerosene blows.

(Oh, BTW, the accounts man didn't figure it out and now he's calling a maintenance guy about it. Joy.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dad said...

Now you will need to post every 5 minutes so we know that you aren't dead....

21:28  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home