9.22.2006

Hello People

I was gone the past two days on a field trip with my Kanagi Chuugakkou 1st Years. It was an outdoor ed sort of affair...we stayed in a nature retreat facility, we cooked out one night on an open fire, and we climbed the highest mountain in the area...Mt. Sanbe. It was a good chance to get closer to my kids and a few of my teachers. Good times were had by all. Expect pictures to trickle into my Flickr photostream sometime later today.

And in the news:

I've just been catching up on the UN Talks which have been going on this week. I have to say I'm glad that people are finally starting to stand up the the US/UK bullshit, even if they are Hugo Chavez and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Chavez on Bush: "The devil came here yesterday... It still smells of sulphur today." (BBC News)

Ahmadinejad on US/UK bullshit: "The question needs to be asked: if the governments of the United States, or the United Kingdom - who are permanent members of the Security Council - commit aggression, occupation and violation of international law, which of the organs of the UN can hold them to account?" (BBC News)

Also, there's this. Isn't it bad enough that our country named an airport after him? Does Poland really need to erect an idol? I think this statue is going to have a cat nose and whiskers drawn on it before I die.

Love,
Darrell

2 Comments:

Anonymous debbymac said...

Way to start my morning with a smile!
I love you.
xoxo
Mom

22:13  
Anonymous alex said...

Why I want to Fuck Ronald Reagan

...though Tom Robbins had the best quotes regarding the old bastard in Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates... Wish I could remember one or three.

00:08  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home