8.17.2006

I'm not dead - I'll reply to your emails soon

Hello everyone. I'm not dead or anything...but I just got internet in my place tonight. So, woo!

There's a lot that can be said about my first two and a half weeks in Japan, but you'll have to trust me when I say it's been very busy and a lot of fun. Maybe I'll recount it all at a later date. As of now you'll have to settle for some bullet points:

* Japan is hot
* my job is very, very easy (I haven't started teaching though)
* the food is amazing
* Japanese people looove to drink
* I've met tons of nice people

I think my next post will be a tour of my apartment in pictures...watch for Flickr updates.

See you next time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous alex said...

Nice, dude. glad you arent saki-ed out. keep it real in the land of the rising sun

07:24  
Anonymous ashley said...

yay! I'm happy that you're alive and enjoying yourself.

22:15  
Anonymous Mom said...

HOORAY! So glad that you are connected. Look forward to your postings... will talk to you soon:)
I Love You!
Mom

22:35  
Anonymous Mom said...

HOORAY! So glad that you are connected. Look forward to your postings... will talk to you soon:)
I Love You! XOXOXO

22:36  
Anonymous Dad said...

As you can see, your mother is REALLY happy that you are on-line ;)

Glad that you are on-line too and we are looking forward to following your adventure and trying out the video chat.

Love,
Dad

06:00  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home